Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. Nasjonal U19 Champions League. Group Stage - 2

Tromsø U19 vs Vålerenga U19 prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

18.05 Wednesday

16:00 CET

Alfheim Stadion

Tromsø U19
Draw
Vålerenga U19

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

4

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

15 : 4

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

3.8 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vålerenga U19

05.05.2022

4-1

Tromsø U19

Tromsø U19 vs Vålerenga U19 prediction summary

Tromsø U19 meets Vålerenga U19 in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in Norway Nasjonal U19 Champions League on 18.05 Wednesday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Vålerenga U19 and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Tromsø U19 team to score and less than 4.5 for Vålerenga U19. Tromsø U19 chances to win are 10%. Vålerenga U19 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tromsø U19 scored 2 against 4 in 2 last matches whereas Vålerenga U19 scored 15 against 4 in its 4 last games. Tromsø U19 scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 2 last matches whereas Vålerenga U19 scored 3.8 against 1.0 in its 4 last games.


Teams Tromsø U19 and Vålerenga U19 have played 1 matches so far. Tromsø U19 won 0 matches in total while Vålerenga U19 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Tromsø U19 scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Tromsø U19 won 0. Tromsø U19 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Vålerenga U19 scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Vålerenga U19 won 1. Vålerenga U19 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tromsø U19 vs Vålerenga U19 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Nasjonal U19 Champions League