Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCroatiaSecond NLTrnje - Karlovac 1919
Croatia. Second NL. Regular Season - 17

Trnje vs Karlovac 1919 prediction, betting tips and odds

02.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stadion Trnje

Trnje
Draw
Karlovac 1919

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

15 : 25

goals

23 : 20

1.0 : 1.7

goals avg

1.5 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Karlovac 1919

26.08.2023

0-3

(0-1)

Trnje

Trnje

13.04.2022

1-2

Karlovac 1919

Karlovac 1919

02.10.2021

0-0

Trnje

Trnje

25.04.2021

1-1

Karlovac 1919

Trnje vs Karlovac 1919 prediction summary

Trnje meets Karlovac 1919 in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Croatia Second NL on 02.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Karlovac 1919 and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Trnje team to score and less than 2.5 for Karlovac 1919. Trnje chances to win are 10%. Karlovac 1919 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Trnje scored 15 against 25 in 15 last matches whereas Karlovac 1919 scored 23 against 20 in its 15 last games. Trnje scored 1.0 against 1.7 in 15 last matches whereas Karlovac 1919 scored 1.5 against 1.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Trnje and Karlovac 1919 have played 4 matches so far. Trnje won 1 matches in total while Karlovac 1919 won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Trnje scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Trnje won 0. Trnje won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Karlovac 1919 scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Karlovac 1919 won 0. Karlovac 1919 won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Trnje vs Karlovac 1919 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second NL