Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Kosovo. Superliga. Regular Season - 3

Trepça'89 vs Ballkani prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 ()

30.11 Wednesday

13:00 CET

Stadiumi Riza Lushta

Trepça'89
Draw
Ballkani

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
W
D
W
W
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Ballkani1510321233
9Trepça'8917467-718

Performance last matches

17

played

15

home

away

total

27 : 34

goals

25 : 13

1.6 : 2.0

goals avg

1.7 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ballkani

20.10.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Trepça'89

Ballkani

16.05.2021

4-3

Trepça'89

Trepça'89

21.03.2021

0-2

Ballkani

Ballkani

10.12.2020

2-0

Trepça'89

Trepça'89

25.10.2020

4-3

Ballkani

Ballkani

21.06.2020

3-1

Trepça'89

Ballkani

07.12.2019

3-0

Trepça'89

Trepça'89

10.11.2019

0-0

Ballkani

Ballkani

13.09.2019

3-2

Trepça'89

Trepça'89 vs Ballkani prediction summary

Trepça'89 meets Ballkani in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Kosovo Superliga on 30.11 Wednesday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Ballkani and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Trepça'89 team to score and less than 3.5 for Ballkani. Trepça'89 chances to win are 10%. Ballkani chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Trepça'89 scored 27 against 34 in 17 last matches whereas Ballkani scored 25 against 13 in its 15 last games. Trepça'89 scored 1.6 against 2.0 in 17 last matches whereas Ballkani scored 1.7 against 0.9 in its 15 last games.


Teams Trepça'89 and Ballkani have played 9 matches so far. Trepça'89 won 1 matches in total while Ballkani won 7 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.56 goals per Match and 32 in total.


Trepça'89 scored 10 in total and 1.11 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Trepça'89 won 1. Trepça'89 won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


Ballkani scored 22 in total and 2.44 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Ballkani won 6. Ballkani won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Trepça'89 vs Ballkani with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!