Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Ireland. First Division. Regular Season - 26

Treaty United vs Athlone Town prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-1)

15.10 Friday

20:45 CET

Markets Field

Treaty United
Draw
Athlone Town

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
W
D
D
W
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Treaty United241086838
6Athlone Town259511-1032

Performance last matches

24

played

25

home

away

total

32 : 24

goals

30 : 40

1.3 : 1.0

goals avg

1.2 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Athlone Town

30.07.2021

1-4

(0-1)

Treaty United

Treaty United

14.05.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Athlone Town

Treaty United vs Athlone Town prediction summary

Treaty United meets Athlone Town in a match of a Regular Season - 26 round in Ireland First Division on 15.10 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Treaty United or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Treaty United team to score and less than 1.5 for Athlone Town. Treaty United chances to win are 45%. Athlone Town chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Treaty United scored 32 against 24 in 24 last matches whereas Athlone Town scored 30 against 40 in its 25 last games. Treaty United scored 1.3 against 1.0 in 24 last matches whereas Athlone Town scored 1.2 against 1.6 in its 25 last games.


Teams Treaty United and Athlone Town have played 2 matches so far. Treaty United won 2 matches in total while Athlone Town won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Treaty United scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Treaty United won 1. Treaty United won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Athlone Town scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Athlone Town won 0. Athlone Town won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Treaty United vs Athlone Town with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First Division