Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Estonia. Cup. Semi-finals

Trans Narva vs Kalju Nomme prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

15.05 Sunday

13:30 CET

Kalevi Staadion

Trans Narva
Draw
Kalju Nomme

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

4

home

away

total

10 : 0

goals

51 : 2

3.3 : 0.0

goals avg

12.8 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kalju Nomme

23.04.2022

3-0

(1-0)

Trans Narva

Kalju Nomme

23.01.2022

5-0

(4-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

20.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

21.08.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

08.05.2021

1-2

(0-2)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

03.04.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Trans Narva

Kalju Nomme

27.09.2020

2-1

(2-0)

Trans Narva

Kalju Nomme

09.08.2020

3-0

(0-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

07.03.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

14.09.2019

2-2

(1-1)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

05.07.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

15.06.2019

3-2

(1-2)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

30.03.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

10.11.2018

4-1

(2-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

22.07.2018

0-3

(0-2)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

27.04.2018

5-2

(2-1)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

10.03.2018

2-2

(1-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

04.11.2017

8-1

(3-1)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

01.08.2017

0-3

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

23.05.2017

2-0

(1-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

15.04.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Trans Narva

24.09.2016

0-3

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

15.08.2016

2-0

(0-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

14.05.2016

1-1

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

09.04.2016

6-0

(3-0)

Trans Narva

Kalju Nomme

24.10.2015

1-1

(1-1)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

31.07.2015

0-2

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Trans Narva

08.05.2015

2-0

(2-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

02.05.2015

4-1

(1-0)

Trans Narva

Kalju Nomme

18.10.2014

1-0

(1-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

02.08.2014

0-0

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

19.05.2014

2-1

(0-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

05.04.2014

0-4

(0-4)

Kalju Nomme

Trans Narva

19.10.2013

0-2

(0-2)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

10.08.2013

3-1

(0-1)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

25.05.2013

2-0

(1-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

13.04.2013

4-0

(1-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

06.10.2012

0-2

(0-2)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

06.08.2012

1-0

(1-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

19.05.2012

1-2

(1-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

07.04.2012

4-1

(1-1)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

24.09.2011

3-2

(1-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

20.08.2011

1-0

(0-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva

18.06.2011

1-3

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

19.03.2011

1-1

(0-0)

Trans Narva

Trans Narva vs Kalju Nomme prediction summary

Trans Narva meets Kalju Nomme in a match of a Semi-finals round in Estonia Cup on 15.05 Sunday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Kalju Nomme and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Trans Narva team to score and less than 13.5 for Kalju Nomme. Trans Narva chances to win are 10%. Kalju Nomme chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Trans Narva scored 10 against 0 in 3 last matches whereas Kalju Nomme scored 51 against 2 in its 4 last games. Trans Narva scored 3.3 against 0.0 in 3 last matches whereas Kalju Nomme scored 12.8 against 0.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Trans Narva and Kalju Nomme have played 46 matches so far. Trans Narva won 5 matches in total while Kalju Nomme won 30 matches. 11 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.89 goals per Match and 133 in total.


Trans Narva scored 32 in total and 0.70 on average. In 21 matches pleayed at home Trans Narva won 4. Trans Narva won 1 matches out of 24 played away.


Kalju Nomme scored 101 in total and 2.20 on average. In 24 matches pleayed at home Kalju Nomme won 19. Kalju Nomme won 11 matches out of 21 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Trans Narva vs Kalju Nomme with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!