Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. U18 Premier League - South. South - 7

Tottenham Hotspur U18 vs Norwich City U18 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (2-0)

29.11 Tuesday

13:00 CET

Tottenham Hotspur Academy Spurs Lodge

Tottenham Hotspur U18
Draw
Norwich City U18

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

8

played

7

home

away

total

14 : 17

goals

11 : 11

1.8 : 2.1

goals avg

1.6 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Norwich City U18

30.04.2022

3-2

(2-1)

Tottenham Hotspur U18

Tottenham Hotspur U18

15.04.2022

2-1

(2-1)

Norwich City U18

Tottenham Hotspur U18

04.05.2021

5-2

(1-2)

Norwich City U18

Norwich City U18

07.11.2020

0-2

(0-2)

Tottenham Hotspur U18

Tottenham Hotspur U18 vs Norwich City U18 prediction summary

Tottenham Hotspur U18 meets Norwich City U18 in a match of a South - 7 round in England U18 Premier League - South on 29.11 Tuesday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Tottenham Hotspur U18 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Tottenham Hotspur U18 team to score and less than 2.5 for Norwich City U18. Tottenham Hotspur U18 chances to win are 45%. Norwich City U18 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tottenham Hotspur U18 scored 14 against 17 in 8 last matches whereas Norwich City U18 scored 11 against 11 in its 7 last games. Tottenham Hotspur U18 scored 1.8 against 2.1 in 8 last matches whereas Norwich City U18 scored 1.6 against 1.6 in its 7 last games.


Teams Tottenham Hotspur U18 and Norwich City U18 have played 4 matches so far. Tottenham Hotspur U18 won 3 matches in total while Norwich City U18 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.25 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Tottenham Hotspur U18 scored 11 in total and 2.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Tottenham Hotspur U18 won 2. Tottenham Hotspur U18 won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Norwich City U18 scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Norwich City U18 won 1. Norwich City U18 won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tottenham Hotspur U18 vs Norwich City U18 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U18 Premier League - South