Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelarusVysshaya LigaTorpedo Zhodino - Slavia Mozyr
Belarus. Vysshaya Liga. Regular Season - 17

Torpedo Zhodino vs Slavia Mozyr prediction, betting tips and odds

30.10 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stadyen Tarpeda

Torpedo Zhodino
Draw
Slavia Mozyr

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
L
W
W
L
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Torpedo Zhodino258512-529
14Slavia Mozyr256613-1324

Performance last matches

25

played

24

home

away

total

29 : 34

goals

29 : 45

1.2 : 1.4

goals avg

1.2 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Slavia Mozyr

19.03.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Torpedo Zhodino

Torpedo Zhodino

13.09.2020

4-2

(2-1)

Slavia Mozyr

Slavia Mozyr

09.05.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Torpedo Zhodino

Torpedo Zhodino

09.08.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Slavia Mozyr

Slavia Mozyr

07.04.2019

1-2

(0-2)

Torpedo Zhodino

Torpedo Zhodino

26.11.2017

2-0

(1-0)

Slavia Mozyr

Slavia Mozyr

02.07.2017

0-3

(0-3)

Torpedo Zhodino

Torpedo Zhodino

30.10.2016

2-0

(1-0)

Slavia Mozyr

Slavia Mozyr

15.06.2016

0-1

(0-0)

Torpedo Zhodino

Slavia Mozyr

17.08.2015

1-2

(1-2)

Torpedo Zhodino

Torpedo Zhodino

27.04.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Slavia Mozyr

Torpedo Zhodino

03.08.2013

0-1

(0-1)

Slavia Mozyr

Slavia Mozyr

12.05.2013

0-3

(0-3)

Torpedo Zhodino

Slavia Mozyr

23.10.2012

3-2

(0-0)

Torpedo Zhodino

Slavia Mozyr

23.06.2012

1-0

(1-0)

Torpedo Zhodino

Torpedo Zhodino

10.04.2012

0-0

(0-0)

Slavia Mozyr

Torpedo Zhodino vs Slavia Mozyr prediction summary

Torpedo Zhodino meets Slavia Mozyr in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Belarus Vysshaya Liga on 30.10 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Torpedo Zhodino or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Torpedo Zhodino team to score and less than 2.5 for Slavia Mozyr. Torpedo Zhodino chances to win are 45%. Slavia Mozyr chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Torpedo Zhodino scored 29 against 34 in 25 last matches whereas Slavia Mozyr scored 29 against 45 in its 24 last games. Torpedo Zhodino scored 1.2 against 1.4 in 25 last matches whereas Slavia Mozyr scored 1.2 against 1.9 in its 24 last games.


Teams Torpedo Zhodino and Slavia Mozyr have played 16 matches so far. Torpedo Zhodino won 9 matches in total while Slavia Mozyr won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.13 goals per Match and 34 in total.


Torpedo Zhodino scored 23 in total and 1.44 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Torpedo Zhodino won 3. Torpedo Zhodino won 6 matches out of 9 played away.


Slavia Mozyr scored 11 in total and 0.69 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Slavia Mozyr won 2. Slavia Mozyr won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Torpedo Zhodino vs Slavia Mozyr with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Vysshaya Liga