Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comJapanWE LeagueTokyo Verdy Beleza W - Sanfrecce Hiroshima W
Japan. WE League. Regular Season - 3

Tokyo Verdy Beleza W vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima W prediction, betting tips and odds

25.09 Saturday

09:00 CET

Ajinomoto Field Nishigaoka

Tokyo Verdy Beleza W
Draw
Sanfrecce Hiroshima W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

3 : 2

0.5 : 1.0

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Tokyo Verdy Beleza W vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima W prediction summary

Tokyo Verdy Beleza W meets Sanfrecce Hiroshima W in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Japan WE League on 25.09 Saturday at 09:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Sanfrecce Hiroshima W and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Tokyo Verdy Beleza W team to score and less than 4.5 for Sanfrecce Hiroshima W. Tokyo Verdy Beleza W chances to win are 10%. Sanfrecce Hiroshima W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tokyo Verdy Beleza W scored 1 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Sanfrecce Hiroshima W scored 3 against 2 in its 2 last games. Tokyo Verdy Beleza W scored 0.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Sanfrecce Hiroshima W scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Tokyo Verdy Beleza W and Sanfrecce Hiroshima W have played 0 matches so far. Tokyo Verdy Beleza W won 0 matches in total while Sanfrecce Hiroshima W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Tokyo Verdy Beleza W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Tokyo Verdy Beleza W won 0. Tokyo Verdy Beleza W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sanfrecce Hiroshima W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sanfrecce Hiroshima W won 0. Sanfrecce Hiroshima W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tokyo Verdy Beleza W vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WE League