Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein. Schleswig-Holstein - 5

Todesfelde vs SV Eichede prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-2 (2-1)

19.09 Sunday

14:00 CET

JODA Sportpark

Todesfelde
Draw
SV Eichede

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
L
W
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Todesfelde75111216
2SV Eichede54011612

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

12 : 4

goals

15 : 1

4.0 : 1.3

goals avg

5.0 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Todesfelde

27.09.2020

1-3

SV Eichede

Todesfelde vs SV Eichede prediction summary

Todesfelde meets SV Eichede in a match of a Schleswig-Holstein - 5 round in Germany Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein on 19.09 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or SV Eichede and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Todesfelde team to score and less than 5.5 for SV Eichede. Todesfelde chances to win are 10%. SV Eichede chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Todesfelde scored 12 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas SV Eichede scored 15 against 1 in its 3 last games. Todesfelde scored 4.0 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas SV Eichede scored 5.0 against 0.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Todesfelde and SV Eichede have played 2 matches so far. Todesfelde won 0 matches in total while SV Eichede won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Todesfelde scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Todesfelde won 0. Todesfelde won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


SV Eichede scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home SV Eichede won 0. SV Eichede won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Todesfelde vs SV Eichede with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein