Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie A. Division A - 3

Tochovice vs Příbram II prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-5 (1-3)

28.09 Wednesday

14:00 CET

Stadion Tochovice

Tochovice
Draw
Příbram II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
W
W
L
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Příbram II7322711
13Tochovice7214-17

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

13 : 14

goals

19 : 12

1.9 : 2.0

goals avg

2.7 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Tochovice vs Příbram II prediction summary

Tochovice meets Příbram II in a match of a Division A - 3 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie A on 28.09 Wednesday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Tochovice or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Tochovice team to score and less than 3.5 for Příbram II. Tochovice chances to win are 45%. Příbram II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tochovice scored 13 against 14 in 7 last matches whereas Příbram II scored 19 against 12 in its 7 last games. Tochovice scored 1.9 against 2.0 in 7 last matches whereas Příbram II scored 2.7 against 1.7 in its 7 last games.


Teams Tochovice and Příbram II have played 0 matches so far. Tochovice won 0 matches in total while Příbram II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Tochovice scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Tochovice won 0. Tochovice won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Příbram II scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Příbram II won 0. Příbram II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tochovice vs Příbram II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie A