Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBrazilTocantinenseTocantinópolis - Palmas
Brazil. Tocantinense. Group Stage - 7

Tocantinópolis vs Palmas prediction, betting tips and odds

18.12 Saturday

20:00 CET

Estádio Santa Cruz

Tocantinópolis
Draw
Palmas

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
D
W
D
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Palmas53111010
3Tocantinópolis6312710

Performance last matches

6

played

5

home

away

total

11 : 4

goals

16 : 6

1.8 : 0.7

goals avg

3.2 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Palmas

07.08.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Tocantinópolis

Tocantinópolis

03.07.2021

1-4

(0-2)

Palmas

Palmas

14.02.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Tocantinópolis

Tocantinópolis

10.02.2021

3-3

Palmas

Palmas

26.01.2020

3-0

Tocantinópolis

Tocantinópolis vs Palmas prediction summary

Tocantinópolis meets Palmas in a match of a Group Stage - 7 round in Brazil Tocantinense on 18.12 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Palmas and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Tocantinópolis team to score and less than 3.5 for Palmas. Tocantinópolis chances to win are 10%. Palmas chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tocantinópolis scored 11 against 4 in 6 last matches whereas Palmas scored 16 against 6 in its 5 last games. Tocantinópolis scored 1.8 against 0.7 in 6 last matches whereas Palmas scored 3.2 against 1.2 in its 5 last games.


Teams Tocantinópolis and Palmas have played 5 matches so far. Tocantinópolis won 0 matches in total while Palmas won 4 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.60 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Tocantinópolis scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Tocantinópolis won 0. Tocantinópolis won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Palmas scored 13 in total and 2.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Palmas won 3. Palmas won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tocantinópolis vs Palmas with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tocantinense