Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAlbaniaCupTirana - Lushnja
Albania. Cup. 2nd Round

Tirana vs Lushnja prediction, betting tips and odds

01.02 Wednesday

01:00 CET

Stadiumi Selman Stërmasi

Tirana
Draw
Lushnja

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

5 : 2

goals

4 : 3

2.5 : 1.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tirana

12.04.2014

1-0

(1-0)

Lushnja

Lushnja

30.11.2013

2-1

(2-1)

Tirana

Tirana

15.09.2013

1-0

(1-0)

Lushnja

Tirana vs Lushnja prediction summary

Tirana meets Lushnja in a match of a 2nd Round round in Albania Cup on 01.02 Wednesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Tirana or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Tirana team to score and less than 3.5 for Lushnja. Tirana chances to win are 45%. Lushnja chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tirana scored 5 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Lushnja scored 4 against 3 in its 2 last games. Tirana scored 2.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Lushnja scored 2.0 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Tirana and Lushnja have played 4 matches so far. Tirana won 2 matches in total while Lushnja won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.25 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Tirana scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Tirana won 2. Tirana won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Lushnja scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Lushnja won 1. Lushnja won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tirana vs Lushnja with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup