Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Non League Div One - Isthmian South East. Isthmian South East - 7

Three Bridges vs Hythe Town prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

31.01 Tuesday

20:45 CET

Jubilee Field

Three Bridges
Draw
Hythe Town

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
W
W
L
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
13Hythe Town20758-326
15Three Bridges18819025

Performance last matches

17

played

19

home

away

total

27 : 29

goals

18 : 22

1.6 : 1.7

goals avg

0.9 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Three Bridges

12.02.2022

3-3

Hythe Town

Hythe Town

16.10.2021

2-2

Three Bridges

Three Bridges

23.11.2019

4-1

Hythe Town

Three Bridges

31.08.2013

2-1

Hythe Town

Three Bridges vs Hythe Town prediction summary

Three Bridges meets Hythe Town in a match of a Isthmian South East - 7 round in England Non League Div One - Isthmian South East on 31.01 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Three Bridges and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Three Bridges team to score and less than 1.5 for Hythe Town. Three Bridges chances to win are 45%. Hythe Town chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Three Bridges scored 27 against 29 in 17 last matches whereas Hythe Town scored 18 against 22 in its 19 last games. Three Bridges scored 1.6 against 1.7 in 17 last matches whereas Hythe Town scored 0.9 against 1.2 in its 19 last games.


Teams Three Bridges and Hythe Town have played 7 matches so far. Three Bridges won 2 matches in total while Hythe Town won 0 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.57 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Three Bridges scored 11 in total and 1.57 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Three Bridges won 2. Three Bridges won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Hythe Town scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Hythe Town won 0. Hythe Town won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Three Bridges vs Hythe Town with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Div One - Isthmian South East