Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Australia. Brisbane Premier League. Regular Season - 15

The Lakes vs Toowong predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 5-2 (2-1)

24.07 Saturday

11:10 CET

Kinsellas Park 1

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Next fixtures in Brisbane Premier League

The Lakes vs Toowong prediction summary

The Lakes meets Toowong in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Australia Brisbane Premier League on 24.07 Saturday at 11:10 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : The Lakes or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for The Lakes team to score and less than 2.5 for Toowong. The Lakes chances to win are 45%. Toowong chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


The Lakes scored 41 against 38 in 16 last matches whereas Toowong scored 32 against 35 in its 15 last games. The Lakes scored 2.6 against 2.4 in 16 last matches whereas Toowong scored 2.1 against 2.3 in its 15 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for The Lakes vs Toowong with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!