Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFranceNational 3 - Group FThaon - Nancy II
France. National 3 - Group F. Grand-Est - 9

Thaon vs Nancy II prediction, betting tips and odds

28.01 Friday

20:00 CET

Stade Robert Sayer

Thaon
Draw
Nancy II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
W
L
W
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Thaon11623520
8Nancy II11434615

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

25 : 21

goals

18 : 11

2.3 : 1.9

goals avg

1.6 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nancy II

10.10.2020

1-3

(1-0)

Thaon

Thaon vs Nancy II prediction summary

Thaon meets Nancy II in a match of a Grand-Est - 9 round in France National 3 - Group F on 28.01 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Thaon or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Thaon team to score and less than 3.5 for Nancy II. Thaon chances to win are 45%. Nancy II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Thaon scored 25 against 21 in 11 last matches whereas Nancy II scored 18 against 11 in its 11 last games. Thaon scored 2.3 against 1.9 in 11 last matches whereas Nancy II scored 1.6 against 1.0 in its 11 last games.


Teams Thaon and Nancy II have played 2 matches so far. Thaon won 1 matches in total while Nancy II won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Thaon scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Thaon won 0. Thaon won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Nancy II scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Nancy II won 0. Nancy II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Thaon vs Nancy II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National 3 - Group F