Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldAFF ChampionshipThailand - Malaysia
World. AFF Championship. Group Stage - 3

Thailand vs Malaysia prediction, betting tips and odds

29.11 Friday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Thailand
Draw
Malaysia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Thailand

10.01.2023

3-0

(1-0)

Malaysia

Malaysia

07.01.2023

1-0

(1-0)

Thailand

Thailand

15.06.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Malaysia

Malaysia

14.11.2019

2-1

(1-1)

Thailand

Thailand

05.12.2018

2-2

(1-1)

Malaysia

Malaysia

01.12.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Thailand

Malaysia

20.12.2014

3-2

(2-0)

Thailand

Thailand

17.12.2014

2-0

(0-0)

Malaysia

Malaysia

26.11.2014

2-3

(1-1)

Thailand

Thailand vs Malaysia prediction summary

Thailand meets Malaysia in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World AFF Championship on 29.11 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Malaysia and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Thailand team to score and n/a for Malaysia. Thailand chances to win are 10%. Malaysia chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Thailand scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Malaysia scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Thailand scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Malaysia scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Thailand and Malaysia have played 9 matches so far. Thailand won 3 matches in total while Malaysia won 4 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 24 in total.


Thailand scored 13 in total and 1.44 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Thailand won 2. Thailand won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Malaysia scored 11 in total and 1.22 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Malaysia won 3. Malaysia won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Thailand vs Malaysia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in AFF Championship