Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIcelandÚrvalsdeild WomenThór / KA W - Fylkir W
Iceland. Úrvalsdeild Women. Regular Season - 9

Thór / KA W vs Fylkir W prediction, betting tips and odds

21.06 Friday

20:00 CET

VÍS völlurinn

Thór / KA W
Draw
Fylkir W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
W
W
L
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Thór / KA W75021015
9Fylkir W7124-75

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

18 : 8

goals

8 : 15

2.6 : 1.1

goals avg

1.1 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Fylkir W

04.09.2021

1-2

(1-2)

Thór / KA W

Thór / KA W

29.06.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Fylkir W

Fylkir W

06.09.2020

4-2

(1-1)

Thór / KA

Thór / KA

24.07.2020

2-2

(0-0)

Fylkir W

Thór / KA W vs Fylkir W prediction summary

Thór / KA W meets Fylkir W in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Iceland Úrvalsdeild Women on 21.06 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Thór / KA W and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Thór / KA W team to score and less than 1.5 for Fylkir W. Thór / KA W chances to win are 45%. Fylkir W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Thór / KA W scored 18 against 8 in 7 last matches whereas Fylkir W scored 8 against 15 in its 7 last games. Thór / KA W scored 2.6 against 1.1 in 7 last matches whereas Fylkir W scored 1.1 against 2.1 in its 7 last games.


Teams Thór / KA W and Fylkir W have played 4 matches so far. Thór / KA W won 1 matches in total while Fylkir W won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Thór / KA W scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Thór / KA W won 0. Thór / KA W won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Fylkir W scored 7 in total and 1.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Fylkir W won 1. Fylkir W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Thór / KA W vs Fylkir W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Úrvalsdeild Women