Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. Eerste Divisie. Regular Season - 23

Telstar vs Jong Ajax prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

23.01 Sunday

14:30 CET

BUKO Stadion

Telstar
Draw
Jong Ajax

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
D
L
W
W
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Jong Ajax2213451643
14Telstar22589-1723

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

25 : 42

goals

49 : 33

1.1 : 1.9

goals avg

2.2 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jong Ajax

01.11.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Telstar

Telstar

12.05.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Jong Ajax

Jong Ajax

21.12.2020

1-2

(1-0)

Telstar

Jong Ajax

05.08.2020

2-0

Telstar

Jong Ajax

28.02.2020

2-2

(2-0)

Telstar

Telstar

29.11.2019

2-3

(0-1)

Jong Ajax

Telstar

22.02.2019

0-2

(0-0)

Jong Ajax

Jong Ajax

05.10.2018

3-0

(0-0)

Telstar

Telstar

09.02.2018

3-3

(1-0)

Jong Ajax

Jong Ajax

25.09.2017

1-1

(0-1)

Telstar

Telstar

07.04.2017

1-3

(0-1)

Jong Ajax

Jong Ajax

25.11.2016

2-1

(2-0)

Telstar

Telstar vs Jong Ajax prediction summary

Telstar meets Jong Ajax in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Netherlands Eerste Divisie on 23.01 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Jong Ajax and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Telstar team to score and less than 3.5 for Jong Ajax. Telstar chances to win are 10%. Jong Ajax chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Telstar scored 25 against 42 in 22 last matches whereas Jong Ajax scored 49 against 33 in its 22 last games. Telstar scored 1.1 against 1.9 in 22 last matches whereas Jong Ajax scored 2.2 against 1.5 in its 22 last games.


Teams Telstar and Jong Ajax have played 13 matches so far. Telstar won 1 matches in total while Jong Ajax won 8 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.08 goals per Match and 40 in total.


Telstar scored 13 in total and 1.00 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Telstar won 0. Telstar won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


Jong Ajax scored 27 in total and 2.08 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Jong Ajax won 4. Jong Ajax won 4 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Telstar vs Jong Ajax with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eerste Divisie