Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comRussiaSecond League A - Spring Season SilverTekstilshchik - Mashuk-KMV
Russia. Second League A - Spring Season Silver. Spring Season Silver - 4

Tekstilshchik vs Mashuk-KMV prediction, betting tips and odds

29.05 Wednesday

17:30 CET

Stadion Tekstilshchik

Tekstilshchik
Draw
Mashuk-KMV

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

13 : 11

goals

13 : 16

0.9 : 0.7

goals avg

0.9 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Mashuk-KMV

04.05.2024

0-3

(0-2)

Tekstilshchik

Tekstilshchik vs Mashuk-KMV prediction summary

Tekstilshchik meets Mashuk-KMV in a match of a Spring Season Silver - 4 round in Russia Second League A - Spring Season Silver on 29.05 Wednesday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Tekstilshchik or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Tekstilshchik team to score and less than 1.5 for Mashuk-KMV. Tekstilshchik chances to win are 45%. Mashuk-KMV chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tekstilshchik scored 13 against 11 in 15 last matches whereas Mashuk-KMV scored 13 against 16 in its 15 last games. Tekstilshchik scored 0.9 against 0.7 in 15 last matches whereas Mashuk-KMV scored 0.9 against 1.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams Tekstilshchik and Mashuk-KMV have played 1 matches so far. Tekstilshchik won 1 matches in total while Mashuk-KMV won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Tekstilshchik scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Tekstilshchik won 0. Tekstilshchik won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Mashuk-KMV scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Mashuk-KMV won 0. Mashuk-KMV won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tekstilshchik vs Mashuk-KMV with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second League A - Spring Season Silver