Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChinese-TaipeiTaiwan Football Premier LeagueTatung - Tainan City
Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 7

Tatung vs Tainan City prediction, betting tips and odds

06.11 Sunday

09:00 CET

Stadium

Tatung
Draw
Tainan City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
D
D
D
W
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Tainan City115421119
5Tatung12354-514

Performance last matches

12

played

11

home

away

total

15 : 20

goals

25 : 14

1.3 : 1.7

goals avg

2.3 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tainan City

31.07.2022

2-2

(1-1)

Tatung

Tainan City

07.05.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Tatung

Tatung

01.12.2021

1-4

Tainan City

Tainan City

21.04.2021

2-1

Tatung

Tatung

29.11.2020

3-1

Tainan City

Tatung

09.08.2020

2-3

Tainan City

Tainan City

31.05.2020

3-1

Tatung

Tainan City

25.08.2019

4-1

Tatung

Tainan City

23.06.2019

0-2

Tatung

Tainan City

16.06.2019

1-7

Tatung

Tainan City

30.06.2018

2-6

Tatung

Tatung

19.05.2018

4-1

Tainan City

Tatung

15.04.2018

2-1

Tainan City

Tainan City

14.10.2017

1-4

Tatung

Tainan City

16.06.2017

0-3

Tatung

Tainan City

22.04.2017

0-10

Tatung

Tatung vs Tainan City prediction summary

Tatung meets Tainan City in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 06.11 Sunday at 09:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Tainan City and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Tatung team to score and less than 2.5 for Tainan City. Tatung chances to win are 10%. Tainan City chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tatung scored 15 against 20 in 12 last matches whereas Tainan City scored 25 against 14 in its 11 last games. Tatung scored 1.3 against 1.7 in 12 last matches whereas Tainan City scored 2.3 against 1.3 in its 11 last games.


Teams Tatung and Tainan City have played 17 matches so far. Tatung won 9 matches in total while Tainan City won 6 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.47 goals per Match and 76 in total.


Tatung scored 49 in total and 2.88 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Tatung won 3. Tatung won 6 matches out of 11 played away.


Tainan City scored 27 in total and 1.59 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Tainan City won 4. Tainan City won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tatung vs Tainan City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taiwan Football Premier League