Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie ETatran Všechovice - Hranice
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie E. Division E - 15

Tatran Všechovice vs Hranice prediction, betting tips and odds

27.03 Sunday

16:00 CET

Hrište Všechovice

Tatran Všechovice
Draw
Hranice

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
D
W
L
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Hranice138231826
6Tatran Všechovice13634421

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

32 : 28

goals

31 : 16

2.5 : 2.2

goals avg

2.4 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hranice

07.08.2021

4-1

Tatran Všechovice

Hranice

24.07.2021

6-1

Tatran Všechovice

Tatran Všechovice

09.09.2020

0-3

Hranice

Tatran Všechovice

01.09.2019

0-4

Hranice

Tatran Všechovice

28.07.2019

3-2

Hranice

Tatran Všechovice vs Hranice prediction summary

Tatran Všechovice meets Hranice in a match of a Division E - 15 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie E on 27.03 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Hranice and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Tatran Všechovice team to score and less than 3.5 for Hranice. Tatran Všechovice chances to win are 10%. Hranice chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tatran Všechovice scored 32 against 28 in 13 last matches whereas Hranice scored 31 against 16 in its 13 last games. Tatran Všechovice scored 2.5 against 2.2 in 13 last matches whereas Hranice scored 2.4 against 1.2 in its 13 last games.


Teams Tatran Všechovice and Hranice have played 7 matches so far. Tatran Všechovice won 1 matches in total while Hranice won 4 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.43 goals per Match and 24 in total.


Tatran Všechovice scored 5 in total and 0.71 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Tatran Všechovice won 1. Tatran Všechovice won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Hranice scored 19 in total and 2.71 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Hranice won 2. Hranice won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tatran Všechovice vs Hranice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie E