Slovakia. 3. liga - East. East - 20

Tatran Prešov vs Humenné head to head

Not Started: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Stadium

Tatran Prešov
Draw
Humenné

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Humenné

22.08.2020

2-1

Tatran Prešov

Next fixtures in 3. liga - East

Tatran Prešov vs Humenné prediction summary

Tatran Prešov meets Humenné in a match of a East - 20 round in Slovakia 3. liga - East on 11.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Humenné and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Tatran Prešov team to score and less than 4.5 for Humenné. Tatran Prešov chances to win are 10%. Humenné chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tatran Prešov scored 32 against 7 in 10 last matches whereas Humenné scored 40 against 7 in its 12 last games. Tatran Prešov scored 3.2 against 0.7 in 10 last matches whereas Humenné scored 3.3 against 0.6 in its 12 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tatran Prešov vs Humenné with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!