Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 3. Group 3 - 18

Tarup-Paarup vs B 1913 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: n/a (n/a)

26.11 Saturday

14:00 CET

Tarup/Paarup IF - Kunststofbane

Tarup-Paarup
Draw
B 1913

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
D
D
D
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Tarup-Paarup179531732
7B 191317467-818

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

38 : 21

goals

19 : 27

2.2 : 1.2

goals avg

1.1 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

B 1913

24.09.2022

0-3

Tarup-Paarup

Tarup-Paarup

23.10.2021

0-1

B 1913

B 1913

23.10.2021

0-1

Tarup-Paarup

Tarup-Paarup

21.08.2021

1-1

B 1913

Tarup-Paarup

05.04.2021

1-1

B 1913

B 1913

26.09.2020

0-1

Tarup-Paarup

Tarup-Paarup

28.04.2018

2-0

B 1913

B 1913

14.10.2017

1-2

Tarup-Paarup

Tarup-Paarup

12.08.2017

4-1

B 1913

B 1913

22.04.2017

1-0

Tarup-Paarup

Tarup-Paarup

08.10.2016

1-2

B 1913

B 1913

24.08.2016

0-4

Tarup-Paarup

Tarup-Paarup vs B 1913 prediction summary

Tarup-Paarup meets B 1913 in a match of a Group 3 - 18 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 3 on 26.11 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Tarup-Paarup and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Tarup-Paarup team to score and less than 1.5 for B 1913. Tarup-Paarup chances to win are 45%. B 1913 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tarup-Paarup scored 38 against 21 in 17 last matches whereas B 1913 scored 19 against 27 in its 17 last games. Tarup-Paarup scored 2.2 against 1.2 in 17 last matches whereas B 1913 scored 1.1 against 1.6 in its 17 last games.


Teams Tarup-Paarup and B 1913 have played 12 matches so far. Tarup-Paarup won 7 matches in total while B 1913 won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 28 in total.


Tarup-Paarup scored 20 in total and 1.67 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Tarup-Paarup won 2. Tarup-Paarup won 5 matches out of 6 played away.


B 1913 scored 8 in total and 0.67 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home B 1913 won 1. B 1913 won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tarup-Paarup vs B 1913 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!