Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSingaporePremier LeagueTanjong Pagar - Tampines Rovers
Singapore. Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Tanjong Pagar vs Tampines Rovers prediction, betting tips and odds

28.05 Saturday

11:30 CET

Jurong East Stadium

Tanjong Pagar
Draw
Tampines Rovers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
D
W
W
W
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Tampines Rovers8431815
4Tanjong Pagar9342-113

Performance last matches

9

played

8

home

away

total

19 : 20

goals

23 : 15

2.1 : 2.2

goals avg

2.9 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tampines Rovers

06.04.2022

3-3

(2-0)

Tanjong Pagar

Tampines Rovers

29.08.2021

2-2

(2-2)

Tanjong Pagar

Tanjong Pagar

24.04.2021

2-2

(1-2)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

21.03.2021

3-1

(1-0)

Tanjong Pagar

Tanjong Pagar

22.11.2020

2-2

(0-1)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

14.03.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Tanjong Pagar

Tampines Rovers

09.06.2013

2-1

(2-0)

Tanjong Pagar

Tanjong Pagar vs Tampines Rovers prediction summary

Tanjong Pagar meets Tampines Rovers in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Singapore Premier League on 28.05 Saturday at 11:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Tampines Rovers and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Tanjong Pagar team to score and less than 3.5 for Tampines Rovers. Tanjong Pagar chances to win are 10%. Tampines Rovers chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tanjong Pagar scored 19 against 20 in 9 last matches whereas Tampines Rovers scored 23 against 15 in its 8 last games. Tanjong Pagar scored 2.1 against 2.2 in 9 last matches whereas Tampines Rovers scored 2.9 against 1.9 in its 8 last games.


Teams Tanjong Pagar and Tampines Rovers have played 8 matches so far. Tanjong Pagar won 0 matches in total while Tampines Rovers won 3 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.38 goals per Match and 27 in total.


Tanjong Pagar scored 11 in total and 1.38 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Tanjong Pagar won 0. Tanjong Pagar won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


Tampines Rovers scored 16 in total and 2.00 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Tampines Rovers won 3. Tampines Rovers won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tanjong Pagar vs Tampines Rovers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League