Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Singapore. Premier League. Regular Season - 8

Tampines Rovers vs Young Lions prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-0)

18.09 Saturday

11:30 CET

Town Square at Our Tampines Hub

Tampines Rovers
Draw
Young Lions

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Tampines Rovers17647122
8Young Lions183411-2413

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

44 : 43

goals

21 : 45

2.6 : 2.5

goals avg

1.2 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Young Lions

02.05.2021

0-4

(0-3)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

07.04.2021

7-0

(3-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

17.11.2020

1-3

(1-0)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

04.11.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Young Lions

Tampines Rovers

29.09.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

18.07.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

29.05.2019

4-0

(2-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

01.08.2018

2-1

(1-1)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

03.06.2018

3-1

(2-1)

Young Lions

Young Lions

30.05.2018

0-4

(0-1)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

28.10.2017

3-0

(1-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

12.09.2017

0-4

(0-2)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

23.04.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Young Lions

Young Lions

15.10.2016

1-3

(0-0)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

14.06.2016

6-1

(3-1)

Young Lions

Young Lions

03.04.2016

1-2

(0-1)

Tampines Rovers

Tampines Rovers

12.06.2013

2-3

(2-0)

Young Lions

Tampines Rovers vs Young Lions prediction summary

Tampines Rovers meets Young Lions in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Singapore Premier League on 18.09 Saturday at 11:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Tampines Rovers or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Tampines Rovers team to score and less than 2.5 for Young Lions. Tampines Rovers chances to win are 45%. Young Lions chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tampines Rovers scored 44 against 43 in 17 last matches whereas Young Lions scored 21 against 45 in its 18 last games. Tampines Rovers scored 2.6 against 2.5 in 17 last matches whereas Young Lions scored 1.2 against 2.5 in its 18 last games.


Teams Tampines Rovers and Young Lions have played 18 matches so far. Tampines Rovers won 13 matches in total while Young Lions won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.44 goals per Match and 62 in total.


Tampines Rovers scored 50 in total and 2.78 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Tampines Rovers won 7. Tampines Rovers won 6 matches out of 8 played away.


Young Lions scored 12 in total and 0.67 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Young Lions won 1. Young Lions won 1 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tampines Rovers vs Young Lions with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League