Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArgentinaCopa ArgentinaTalleres Remedios - Banfield
Argentina. Copa Argentina. Round of 16

Talleres Remedios vs Banfield prediction, betting tips and odds

30.08 Friday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Talleres Remedios
Draw
Banfield

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

4 : 2

goals

8 : 1

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

4.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Talleres Remedios vs Banfield prediction summary

Talleres Remedios meets Banfield in a match of a Round of 16 round in Argentina Copa Argentina on 30.08 Friday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Banfield and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Talleres Remedios team to score and less than 4.5 for Banfield. Talleres Remedios chances to win are 10%. Banfield chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Talleres Remedios scored 4 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Banfield scored 8 against 1 in its 2 last games. Talleres Remedios scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Banfield scored 4.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Talleres Remedios and Banfield have played 0 matches so far. Talleres Remedios won 0 matches in total while Banfield won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Talleres Remedios scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Talleres Remedios won 0. Talleres Remedios won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Banfield scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Banfield won 0. Banfield won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Talleres Remedios vs Banfield with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Copa Argentina