Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comKyrgyzstanPremier LeagueTalant - Neftchi
Kyrgyzstan. Premier League. Regular Season - 13

Talant vs Neftchi prediction, betting tips and odds

06.07 Wednesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Talant
Draw
Neftchi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
D
L
D
W
D
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Neftchi11533418
9Talant10145-47

Performance last matches

10

played

11

home

away

total

8 : 12

goals

13 : 9

0.8 : 1.2

goals avg

1.2 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Neftchi

02.05.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Talant

Talant vs Neftchi prediction summary

Talant meets Neftchi in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Kyrgyzstan Premier League on 06.07 Wednesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Neftchi and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Talant team to score and less than 2.5 for Neftchi. Talant chances to win are 10%. Neftchi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Talant scored 8 against 12 in 10 last matches whereas Neftchi scored 13 against 9 in its 11 last games. Talant scored 0.8 against 1.2 in 10 last matches whereas Neftchi scored 1.2 against 0.8 in its 11 last games.


Teams Talant and Neftchi have played 1 matches so far. Talant won 0 matches in total while Neftchi won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Talant scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Talant won 0. Talant won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Neftchi scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Neftchi won 0. Neftchi won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Talant vs Neftchi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League