Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChinese-TaipeiTaiwan Football Premier LeagueTaipower - Tatung
Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 9

Taipower vs Tatung prediction, betting tips and odds

23.06 Sunday

09:30 CET

Nanzih Football Stadium

Taipower
Draw
Tatung

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
W
D
L
W
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Tatung6303-19
5Taipower6222-18

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

7 : 8

goals

7 : 9

1.2 : 1.3

goals avg

1.2 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Taipower

12.05.2024

1-0

(1-0)

Tatung

Taipower

06.12.2023

1-0

(1-0)

Tatung

Taipower

28.06.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Tatung

Taipower

07.05.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Tatung

Taipower

27.11.2022

1-1

(1-1)

Tatung

Taipower

14.08.2022

5-3

(2-0)

Tatung

Taipower

29.05.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Tatung

Taipower

28.11.2021

3-1

Tatung

Tatung

18.04.2021

0-1

Taipower

Taipower

13.09.2020

1-0

Tatung

Taipower

14.06.2020

1-0

Tatung

Tatung

12.04.2020

2-3

Taipower

Taipower

01.12.2019

0-2

Tatung

Taipower

04.08.2019

1-1

Tatung

Tatung

14.04.2019

3-1

Taipower

Tatung

30.09.2018

1-1

Taipower

Taipower

23.06.2018

1-0

Tatung

Taipower

20.06.2018

1-2

Tatung

Tatung

25.11.2017

0-0

Taipower

Taipower

18.11.2017

1-1

Tatung

Tatung

16.10.2017

2-1

Taipower

Tatung

18.06.2017

2-2

Taipower

Tatung

07.01.2017

2-2

Taipower

Taipower vs Tatung prediction summary

Taipower meets Tatung in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 23.06 Sunday at 09:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Taipower or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Taipower team to score and less than 1.5 for Tatung. Taipower chances to win are 45%. Tatung chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Taipower scored 7 against 8 in 6 last matches whereas Tatung scored 7 against 9 in its 6 last games. Taipower scored 1.2 against 1.3 in 6 last matches whereas Tatung scored 1.2 against 1.5 in its 6 last games.


Teams Taipower and Tatung have played 26 matches so far. Taipower won 9 matches in total while Tatung won 5 matches. 12 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 52 in total.


Taipower scored 28 in total and 1.08 on average. In 15 matches pleayed at home Taipower won 7. Taipower won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


Tatung scored 24 in total and 0.92 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Tatung won 2. Tatung won 3 matches out of 15 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Taipower vs Tatung with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taiwan Football Premier League