Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChinese-TaipeiTaiwan Football Premier LeagueTaipower - AC Taipei
Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 6

Taipower vs AC Taipei prediction, betting tips and odds

16.10 Sunday

10:00 CET

Kaohsiung National Stadium

Taipower
Draw
AC Taipei

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
L
W
D
L
D
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Taipower12642722
6AC Taipei12138-186

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

19 : 12

goals

14 : 32

1.6 : 1.0

goals avg

1.2 : 2.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AC Taipei

17.07.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Taipower

Taipower

17.04.2022

4-1

(3-0)

AC Taipei

Taipower vs AC Taipei prediction summary

Taipower meets AC Taipei in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 16.10 Sunday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Taipower or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Taipower team to score and less than 2.5 for AC Taipei. Taipower chances to win are 45%. AC Taipei chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Taipower scored 19 against 12 in 12 last matches whereas AC Taipei scored 14 against 32 in its 12 last games. Taipower scored 1.6 against 1.0 in 12 last matches whereas AC Taipei scored 1.2 against 2.7 in its 12 last games.


Teams Taipower and AC Taipei have played 2 matches so far. Taipower won 2 matches in total while AC Taipei won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Taipower scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Taipower won 1. Taipower won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


AC Taipei scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home AC Taipei won 0. AC Taipei won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Taipower vs AC Taipei with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taiwan Football Premier League