Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChinese-TaipeiTaiwan Football Premier LeagueTainan City - Tatung
Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 4

Tainan City vs Tatung prediction, betting tips and odds

31.07 Sunday

10:00 CET

Stadium

Tainan City
Draw
Tatung

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
W
W
W
W
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Tainan City64111213
2Tatung6321211

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

17 : 5

goals

7 : 5

2.8 : 0.8

goals avg

1.2 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tainan City

07.05.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Tatung

Tatung

01.12.2021

1-4

Tainan City

Tainan City

21.04.2021

2-1

Tatung

Tatung

29.11.2020

3-1

Tainan City

Tatung

09.08.2020

2-3

Tainan City

Tainan City

31.05.2020

3-1

Tatung

Tainan City

25.08.2019

4-1

Tatung

Tainan City

23.06.2019

0-2

Tatung

Tainan City

16.06.2019

1-7

Tatung

Tainan City

30.06.2018

2-6

Tatung

Tatung

19.05.2018

4-1

Tainan City

Tatung

15.04.2018

2-1

Tainan City

Tainan City

14.10.2017

1-4

Tatung

Tainan City

16.06.2017

0-3

Tatung

Tainan City

22.04.2017

0-10

Tatung

Tainan City vs Tatung prediction summary

Tainan City meets Tatung in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 31.07 Sunday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Tainan City or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Tainan City team to score and less than 1.5 for Tatung. Tainan City chances to win are 45%. Tatung chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tainan City scored 17 against 5 in 6 last matches whereas Tatung scored 7 against 5 in its 6 last games. Tainan City scored 2.8 against 0.8 in 6 last matches whereas Tatung scored 1.2 against 0.8 in its 6 last games.


Teams Tainan City and Tatung have played 16 matches so far. Tainan City won 6 matches in total while Tatung won 9 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.50 goals per Match and 72 in total.


Tainan City scored 25 in total and 1.56 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Tainan City won 4. Tainan City won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


Tatung scored 47 in total and 2.94 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Tatung won 3. Tatung won 6 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tainan City vs Tatung with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taiwan Football Premier League