Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChinese-TaipeiTaiwan Football Premier LeagueTaichung Futuro - Taipower
Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 4

Taichung Futuro vs Taipower prediction, betting tips and odds

20.07 Wednesday

10:00 CET

Fu Jen Catholic University

Taichung Futuro
Draw
Taipower

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
W
D
W
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Taichung Futuro6240810
4Taipower5311410

Performance last matches

6

played

5

home

away

total

10 : 2

goals

7 : 3

1.7 : 0.3

goals avg

1.4 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Taipower

24.04.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Taichung Futuro

Taichung Futuro

05.12.2021

1-2

Taipower

Taipower

25.04.2021

1-1

Taichung Futuro

Taipower

25.10.2020

1-0

Taichung Futuro

Taipower

26.07.2020

2-3

Taichung Futuro

Taichung Futuro

10.05.2020

0-0

Taipower

Taipower

29.09.2019

3-0

Taichung Futuro

Taichung Futuro

28.07.2019

1-2

Taipower

Taipower

12.05.2019

3-1

Taichung Futuro

Taichung Futuro vs Taipower prediction summary

Taichung Futuro meets Taipower in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 20.07 Wednesday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Taichung Futuro or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Taichung Futuro team to score and less than 1.5 for Taipower. Taichung Futuro chances to win are 35%. Taipower chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Taichung Futuro scored 10 against 2 in 6 last matches whereas Taipower scored 7 against 3 in its 5 last games. Taichung Futuro scored 1.7 against 0.3 in 6 last matches whereas Taipower scored 1.4 against 0.6 in its 5 last games.


Teams Taichung Futuro and Taipower have played 10 matches so far. Taichung Futuro won 1 matches in total while Taipower won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.10 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Taichung Futuro scored 7 in total and 0.70 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Taichung Futuro won 0. Taichung Futuro won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


Taipower scored 14 in total and 1.40 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Taipower won 3. Taipower won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Taichung Futuro vs Taipower with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taiwan Football Premier League