Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChinese-TaipeiTaiwan Football Premier LeagueTaichung Futuro - Tainan City
Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 7

Taichung Futuro vs Tainan City prediction, betting tips and odds

24.11 Wednesday

12:00 CET

National Taiwan University Zhubei Branch Stadium

Taichung Futuro
Draw
Tainan City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
D
W
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Tainan City6510716
3Taichung Futuro8422414

Performance last matches

8

played

7

home

away

total

8 : 4

goals

14 : 8

1.0 : 0.5

goals avg

2.0 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Taichung Futuro

14.04.2021

0-1

Tainan City

Tainan City

11.10.2020

2-1

Taichung Futuro

Taichung Futuro

19.07.2020

0-1

Tainan City

Tainan City

03.05.2020

0-1

Taichung Futuro

Tainan City

15.09.2019

2-1

Taichung Futuro

Taichung Futuro

30.06.2019

2-3

Tainan City

Tainan City

28.04.2019

1-0

Taichung Futuro

Taichung Futuro vs Tainan City prediction summary

Taichung Futuro meets Tainan City in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 24.11 Wednesday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Tainan City and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Taichung Futuro team to score and less than 2.5 for Tainan City. Taichung Futuro chances to win are 10%. Tainan City chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Taichung Futuro scored 8 against 4 in 8 last matches whereas Tainan City scored 14 against 8 in its 7 last games. Taichung Futuro scored 1.0 against 0.5 in 8 last matches whereas Tainan City scored 2.0 against 1.1 in its 7 last games.


Teams Taichung Futuro and Tainan City have played 8 matches so far. Taichung Futuro won 1 matches in total while Tainan City won 6 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.88 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Taichung Futuro scored 5 in total and 0.63 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Taichung Futuro won 0. Taichung Futuro won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Tainan City scored 10 in total and 1.25 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Tainan City won 3. Tainan City won 3 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Taichung Futuro vs Tainan City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taiwan Football Premier League