Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChinese-TaipeiTaiwan Football Premier LeagueTaichung Futuro - Hang Yuen
Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Taichung Futuro vs Hang Yuen prediction, betting tips and odds

14.08 Sunday

10:00 CET

Taiyuan Stadium

Taichung Futuro
Draw
Hang Yuen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
W
D
W
W
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Taichung Futuro105501520
2Hang Yuen10541819

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

20 : 5

goals

20 : 12

2.0 : 0.5

goals avg

2.0 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hang Yuen

26.06.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Taichung Futuro

Hang Yuen

28.11.2021

0-1

Taichung Futuro

Hang Yuen

18.04.2021

1-0

Taichung Futuro

Hang Yuen

27.09.2020

0-1

Taichung Futuro

Hang Yuen

21.06.2020

0-1

Taichung Futuro

Hang Yuen

19.04.2020

1-1

Taichung Futuro

Taichung Futuro

12.09.2019

1-1

Hang Yuen

Hang Yuen

23.06.2019

2-2

Taichung Futuro

Taichung Futuro

16.06.2019

1-1

Hang Yuen

Taichung Futuro vs Hang Yuen prediction summary

Taichung Futuro meets Hang Yuen in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 14.08 Sunday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Taichung Futuro or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Taichung Futuro team to score and less than 2.5 for Hang Yuen. Taichung Futuro chances to win are 45%. Hang Yuen chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Taichung Futuro scored 20 against 5 in 10 last matches whereas Hang Yuen scored 20 against 12 in its 10 last games. Taichung Futuro scored 2.0 against 0.5 in 10 last matches whereas Hang Yuen scored 2.0 against 1.2 in its 10 last games.


Teams Taichung Futuro and Hang Yuen have played 10 matches so far. Taichung Futuro won 3 matches in total while Hang Yuen won 1 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.40 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Taichung Futuro scored 8 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Taichung Futuro won 0. Taichung Futuro won 3 matches out of 7 played away.


Hang Yuen scored 6 in total and 0.60 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Hang Yuen won 1. Hang Yuen won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Taichung Futuro vs Hang Yuen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taiwan Football Premier League