Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Bundesliga. Relegation Round - 9

TSV Hartberg vs Ried prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (0-0)

27.05 Saturday

17:00 CET

PROfertil ARENA

TSV Hartberg
Draw
Ried

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
D
D
L
D
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4TSV Hartberg308616-1521
6Ried3041115-2014

Performance last matches

30

played

30

home

away

total

36 : 51

goals

26 : 46

1.2 : 1.7

goals avg

0.9 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ried

08.04.2023

1-3

(0-1)

TSV Hartberg

Ried

12.02.2023

0-1

(0-0)

TSV Hartberg

TSV Hartberg

27.08.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Ried

TSV Hartberg

20.05.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Ried

Ried

09.04.2022

0-0

(0-0)

TSV Hartberg

Ried

02.03.2022

2-1

(0-0)

TSV Hartberg

Ried

20.11.2021

1-0

(1-0)

TSV Hartberg

TSV Hartberg

14.08.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Ried

TSV Hartberg

08.05.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Ried

Ried

03.04.2021

3-2

(1-2)

TSV Hartberg

TSV Hartberg

20.02.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Ried

Ried

07.11.2020

2-0

(1-0)

TSV Hartberg

Ried

18.05.2018

0-1

(0-0)

TSV Hartberg

TSV Hartberg

30.03.2018

1-0

(1-0)

Ried

Ried

31.10.2017

2-3

(1-2)

TSV Hartberg

TSV Hartberg

18.08.2017

2-2

(0-1)

Ried

TSV Hartberg vs Ried prediction summary

TSV Hartberg meets Ried in a match of a Relegation Round - 9 round in Austria Bundesliga on 27.05 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : TSV Hartberg or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for TSV Hartberg team to score and less than 2.5 for Ried. TSV Hartberg chances to win are 45%. Ried chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


TSV Hartberg scored 36 against 51 in 30 last matches whereas Ried scored 26 against 46 in its 30 last games. TSV Hartberg scored 1.2 against 1.7 in 30 last matches whereas Ried scored 0.9 against 1.5 in its 30 last games.


Teams TSV Hartberg and Ried have played 16 matches so far. TSV Hartberg won 6 matches in total while Ried won 4 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.31 goals per Match and 37 in total.


TSV Hartberg scored 20 in total and 1.25 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home TSV Hartberg won 2. TSV Hartberg won 4 matches out of 9 played away.


Ried scored 17 in total and 1.06 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Ried won 4. Ried won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for TSV Hartberg vs Ried with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!