Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Cup. 2nd Round

Gurten vs TSV Hartberg prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

21.09 Tuesday

19:00 CET

PROfertil ARENA

Gurten
Draw
TSV Hartberg

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

4 : 0

goals

3 : 0

4.0 : 0.0

goals avg

3.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

TSV Hartberg

17.03.2017

2-1

(1-0)

Gurten

Gurten

06.08.2016

1-1

(0-1)

TSV Hartberg

TSV Hartberg

01.06.2016

1-1

(1-0)

Gurten

Gurten

31.10.2015

0-0

(0-0)

TSV Hartberg

Gurten vs TSV Hartberg prediction summary

Gurten meets TSV Hartberg in a match of a 2nd Round round in Austria Cup on 21.09 Tuesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or TSV Hartberg and +3.5 goals and Over 3.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Gurten team to score and less than 3.5 for TSV Hartberg. Gurten chances to win are 10%. TSV Hartberg chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gurten scored 4 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas TSV Hartberg scored 3 against 0 in its 1 last games. Gurten scored 4.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas TSV Hartberg scored 3.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Gurten and TSV Hartberg have played 4 matches so far. Gurten won 0 matches in total while TSV Hartberg won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.75 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Gurten scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Gurten won 0. Gurten won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


TSV Hartberg scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home TSV Hartberg won 1. TSV Hartberg won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gurten vs TSV Hartberg with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!