Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. DFB Pokal. Round of 16

TSV 1860 Munich vs Karlsruher SC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

18.01 Tuesday

18:30 CET

Städtisches Stadion an der Grünwalder Straße

TSV 1860 Munich
Draw
Karlsruher SC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

6 : 2

1.0 : 0.5

goals avg

3.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

TSV 1860 Munich

27.04.2019

0-2

(0-1)

Karlsruher SC

Karlsruher SC

25.11.2018

3-2

(3-1)

TSV 1860 Munich

TSV 1860 Munich

11.02.2017

2-1

(0-0)

Karlsruher SC

Karlsruher SC

27.08.2016

0-0

(0-0)

TSV 1860 Munich

TSV 1860 Munich

20.08.2016

2-1

(0-0)

Karlsruher SC

Karlsruher SC

03.04.2016

3-1

(3-1)

TSV 1860 Munich

TSV 1860 Munich

19.10.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Karlsruher SC

Karlsruher SC

24.05.2015

2-0

(1-0)

TSV 1860 Munich

TSV 1860 Munich

13.12.2014

2-3

(1-0)

Karlsruher SC

TSV 1860 Munich

06.04.2014

0-3

(0-2)

Karlsruher SC

Karlsruher SC

27.10.2013

2-1

(2-0)

TSV 1860 Munich

Karlsruher SC

17.12.2011

1-3

(0-1)

TSV 1860 Munich

TSV 1860 Munich

23.07.2011

2-1

(1-1)

Karlsruher SC

TSV 1860 Munich vs Karlsruher SC prediction summary

TSV 1860 Munich meets Karlsruher SC in a match of a Round of 16 round in Germany DFB Pokal on 18.01 Tuesday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Karlsruher SC and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for TSV 1860 Munich team to score and less than 2.5 for Karlsruher SC. TSV 1860 Munich chances to win are 10%. Karlsruher SC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


TSV 1860 Munich scored 2 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Karlsruher SC scored 6 against 2 in its 2 last games. TSV 1860 Munich scored 1.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Karlsruher SC scored 3.0 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams TSV 1860 Munich and Karlsruher SC have played 13 matches so far. TSV 1860 Munich won 4 matches in total while Karlsruher SC won 8 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.92 goals per Match and 38 in total.


TSV 1860 Munich scored 15 in total and 1.15 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home TSV 1860 Munich won 3. TSV 1860 Munich won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


Karlsruher SC scored 23 in total and 1.77 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Karlsruher SC won 4. Karlsruher SC won 4 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for TSV 1860 Munich vs Karlsruher SC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!