Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Bosnia. 1st League - FBiH. FBiH - 18

TOŠK Tešanj vs Bratstvo Gračanica prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

19.03 Sunday

15:00 CET

Stadion Šibovi

TOŠK Tešanj
Draw
Bratstvo Gračanica

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
L
L
D
L
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Bratstvo Gračanica17755726
12TOŠK Tešanj17467-118

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

16 : 17

goals

26 : 19

0.9 : 1.0

goals avg

1.5 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bratstvo Gračanica

27.08.2022

2-1

(1-0)

TOŠK Tešanj

TOŠK Tešanj

24.04.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Bratstvo Gračanica

Bratstvo Gračanica

02.10.2021

2-0

TOŠK Tešanj

Bratstvo Gračanica

17.04.2021

1-0

TOŠK Tešanj

TOŠK Tešanj

20.09.2020

3-0

Bratstvo Gračanica

TOŠK Tešanj

06.10.2019

3-2

Bratstvo Gračanica

Bratstvo Gračanica

02.03.2019

0-1

TOŠK Tešanj

TOŠK Tešanj

12.08.2018

3-1

Bratstvo Gračanica

TOŠK Tešanj

12.05.2018

2-0

Bratstvo Gračanica

Bratstvo Gračanica

14.10.2017

1-2

TOŠK Tešanj

TOŠK Tešanj vs Bratstvo Gračanica prediction summary

TOŠK Tešanj meets Bratstvo Gračanica in a match of a FBiH - 18 round in Bosnia 1st League - FBiH on 19.03 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Bratstvo Gračanica and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for TOŠK Tešanj team to score and less than 1.5 for Bratstvo Gračanica. TOŠK Tešanj chances to win are 10%. Bratstvo Gračanica chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


TOŠK Tešanj scored 16 against 17 in 17 last matches whereas Bratstvo Gračanica scored 26 against 19 in its 17 last games. TOŠK Tešanj scored 0.9 against 1.0 in 17 last matches whereas Bratstvo Gračanica scored 1.5 against 1.1 in its 17 last games.


Teams TOŠK Tešanj and Bratstvo Gračanica have played 10 matches so far. TOŠK Tešanj won 6 matches in total while Bratstvo Gračanica won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.60 goals per Match and 26 in total.


TOŠK Tešanj scored 16 in total and 1.60 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home TOŠK Tešanj won 4. TOŠK Tešanj won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


Bratstvo Gračanica scored 10 in total and 1.00 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Bratstvo Gračanica won 3. Bratstvo Gračanica won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for TOŠK Tešanj vs Bratstvo Gračanica with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st League - FBiH