Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Maldives. Dhivehi Premier League. Regular Season - 14

TC Sports Club vs Green Streets prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-1)

26.06 Sunday

13:00 CET

National Football Stadium

TC Sports Club
Draw
Green Streets

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
D
L
L
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4TC Sports Club12525117
7Green Streets12327-1011

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

19 : 22

goals

17 : 25

1.5 : 1.7

goals avg

1.3 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Green Streets

08.03.2022

0-1

(0-1)

TC Sports Club

TC Sports Club

10.04.2021

0-0

Green Streets

TC Sports Club

22.01.2021

1-0

Green Streets

TC Sports Club vs Green Streets prediction summary

TC Sports Club meets Green Streets in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Maldives Dhivehi Premier League on 26.06 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : TC Sports Club or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for TC Sports Club team to score and less than 2.5 for Green Streets. TC Sports Club chances to win are 45%. Green Streets chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


TC Sports Club scored 19 against 22 in 13 last matches whereas Green Streets scored 17 against 25 in its 13 last games. TC Sports Club scored 1.5 against 1.7 in 13 last matches whereas Green Streets scored 1.3 against 1.9 in its 13 last games.


Teams TC Sports Club and Green Streets have played 3 matches so far. TC Sports Club won 2 matches in total while Green Streets won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.67 goals per Match and 2 in total.


TC Sports Club scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home TC Sports Club won 1. TC Sports Club won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Green Streets scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Green Streets won 0. Green Streets won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for TC Sports Club vs Green Streets with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!