Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

France. National 3 - Group K. Bretagne - 7

TA Rennes vs Stade Briochin II prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

26.11 Saturday

18:00 CET

Stade Roger Salengro

TA Rennes
Draw
Stade Briochin II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
D
W
D
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4TA Rennes7412013
8Stade Briochin II8323011

Performance last matches

7

played

8

home

away

total

8 : 8

goals

13 : 13

1.1 : 1.1

goals avg

1.6 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

TA Rennes

21.05.2022

4-2

(1-0)

Stade Briochin II

Stade Briochin II

15.01.2022

3-2

(2-1)

TA Rennes

TA Rennes

12.09.2020

1-5

(0-2)

Stade Briochin II

TA Rennes vs Stade Briochin II prediction summary

TA Rennes meets Stade Briochin II in a match of a Bretagne - 7 round in France National 3 - Group K on 26.11 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Stade Briochin II and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for TA Rennes team to score and less than 2.5 for Stade Briochin II. TA Rennes chances to win are 10%. Stade Briochin II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


TA Rennes scored 8 against 8 in 7 last matches whereas Stade Briochin II scored 13 against 13 in its 8 last games. TA Rennes scored 1.1 against 1.1 in 7 last matches whereas Stade Briochin II scored 1.6 against 1.6 in its 8 last games.


Teams TA Rennes and Stade Briochin II have played 4 matches so far. TA Rennes won 1 matches in total while Stade Briochin II won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.25 goals per Match and 17 in total.


TA Rennes scored 7 in total and 1.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home TA Rennes won 1. TA Rennes won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Stade Briochin II scored 10 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Stade Briochin II won 1. Stade Briochin II won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for TA Rennes vs Stade Briochin II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National 3 - Group K