Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie F. Division F - 15

Třinec II vs Nový Jičín head to head

Match Postponed: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Borek Fotbalove Hřiště

Třinec II
Draw
Nový Jičín

35%

35%

30%

Head to head

Nový Jičín

15.08.2020

1-0

Třinec II

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie F

Třinec II vs Nový Jičín prediction summary

Třinec II meets Nový Jičín in a match of a Division F - 15 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie F on 11.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Třinec II and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Třinec II team to score and less than 1.5 for Nový Jičín. Třinec II chances to win are 35%. Nový Jičín chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Třinec II scored 18 against 23 in 9 last matches whereas Nový Jičín scored 7 against 27 in its 10 last games. Třinec II scored 2.0 against 2.6 in 9 last matches whereas Nový Jičín scored 0.7 against 2.7 in its 10 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Třinec II vs Nový Jičín with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!