Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Albania. 1st Division. Regular Season - 3

Tërbuni Pukë vs Vora prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 ()

25.09 Saturday

16:00 CET

Stadiumi Ismail Xhemali

Tërbuni Pukë
Draw
Vora

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Vora210103
12Tërbuni Pukë202002

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

4 : 4

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

2.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Tërbuni Pukë vs Vora prediction summary

Tërbuni Pukë meets Vora in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Albania 1st Division on 25.09 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Vora and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Tërbuni Pukë team to score and less than 2.5 for Vora. Tërbuni Pukë chances to win are 10%. Vora chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tërbuni Pukë scored 0 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Vora scored 4 against 4 in its 2 last games. Tërbuni Pukë scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Vora scored 2.0 against 2.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Tërbuni Pukë and Vora have played 0 matches so far. Tërbuni Pukë won 0 matches in total while Vora won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Tërbuni Pukë scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Tërbuni Pukë won 0. Tërbuni Pukë won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Vora scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Vora won 0. Vora won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tërbuni Pukë vs Vora with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st Division