Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArmeniaFirst LeagueSyunik - Ararat II
Armenia. First League. Regular Season - 9

Syunik vs Ararat II prediction, betting tips and odds

06.12 Tuesday

11:00 CET

Gandzasar Stadium

Syunik
Draw
Ararat II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
W
W
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Ararat II1612132437
10Syunik165011-515

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

24 : 29

goals

43 : 19

1.5 : 1.8

goals avg

2.7 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Syunik vs Ararat II prediction summary

Syunik meets Ararat II in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Armenia First League on 06.12 Tuesday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Ararat II and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Syunik team to score and less than 2.5 for Ararat II. Syunik chances to win are 10%. Ararat II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Syunik scored 24 against 29 in 16 last matches whereas Ararat II scored 43 against 19 in its 16 last games. Syunik scored 1.5 against 1.8 in 16 last matches whereas Ararat II scored 2.7 against 1.2 in its 16 last games.


Teams Syunik and Ararat II have played 0 matches so far. Syunik won 0 matches in total while Ararat II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Syunik scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Syunik won 0. Syunik won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Ararat II scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ararat II won 0. Ararat II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Syunik vs Ararat II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League