Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. Arab Cup. Group Stage - 3

Syria vs Mauritania prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-0)

06.12 Monday

16:00 CET

Al Janoub Stadium

Syria
Draw
Mauritania

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

3

home

away

total

3 : 2

goals

3 : 6

1.5 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Syria vs Mauritania prediction summary

Syria meets Mauritania in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World Arab Cup on 06.12 Monday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Syria and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Syria team to score and less than 1.5 for Mauritania. Syria chances to win are 45%. Mauritania chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Syria scored 3 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Mauritania scored 3 against 6 in its 3 last games. Syria scored 1.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Mauritania scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Syria and Mauritania have played 0 matches so far. Syria won 0 matches in total while Mauritania won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Syria scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Syria won 0. Syria won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Mauritania scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Mauritania won 0. Mauritania won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Syria vs Mauritania with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!