Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comUSANISASyracuse Pulse - Flower City Union
USA. NISA. Fall Season Phase 1 - 7

Syracuse Pulse vs Flower City Union prediction, betting tips and odds

09.07 Saturday

01:00 CET

Lazer Stadium

Syracuse Pulse
Draw
Flower City Union

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

11

played

15

home

away

total

8 : 20

goals

12 : 35

0.7 : 1.8

goals avg

0.8 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Syracuse Pulse

09.05.2022

3-1

(1-1)

Flower City Union

Flower City Union

26.03.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Syracuse Pulse

Syracuse Pulse vs Flower City Union prediction summary

Syracuse Pulse meets Flower City Union in a match of a Fall Season Phase 1 - 7 round in USA NISA on 09.07 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Syracuse Pulse or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Syracuse Pulse team to score and less than 1.5 for Flower City Union. Syracuse Pulse chances to win are 45%. Flower City Union chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Syracuse Pulse scored 8 against 20 in 11 last matches whereas Flower City Union scored 12 against 35 in its 15 last games. Syracuse Pulse scored 0.7 against 1.8 in 11 last matches whereas Flower City Union scored 0.8 against 2.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Syracuse Pulse and Flower City Union have played 2 matches so far. Syracuse Pulse won 2 matches in total while Flower City Union won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Syracuse Pulse scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Syracuse Pulse won 1. Syracuse Pulse won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Flower City Union scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Flower City Union won 0. Flower City Union won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Syracuse Pulse vs Flower City Union with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NISA