Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaA-LeagueSydney - Newcastle Jets
Australia. A-League. Regular Season - 3

Sydney vs Newcastle Jets prediction, betting tips and odds

04.12 Saturday

09:45 CET

Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Sydney
Draw
Newcastle Jets

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
9Newcastle Jets2011-11
11Sydney2011-11

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 1

goals

3 : 4

0.0 : 0.5

goals avg

1.5 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Newcastle Jets

08.05.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Sydney

Sydney

13.03.2021

2-1

(0-1)

Newcastle Jets

Sydney

21.07.2020

1-2

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

10.01.2020

1-2

(1-2)

Sydney

Sydney

01.11.2019

4-1

(2-1)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets FC

27.04.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Sydney FC

Sydney FC

19.01.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets FC

Newcastle Jets FC

10.11.2018

1-1

(0-1)

Sydney FC

Newcastle Jets FC

03.03.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Sydney FC

Sydney FC

03.01.2018

2-2

(1-1)

Newcastle Jets FC

Sydney FC

18.11.2017

2-1

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets FC

Sydney FC

15.04.2017

2-0

(0-0)

Newcastle Jets FC

Newcastle Jets FC

04.12.2016

0-2

(0-0)

Sydney FC

Newcastle Jets FC

29.10.2016

0-2

(0-1)

Sydney FC

Sydney

09.01.2016

2-0

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets

Sydney

04.12.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

17.10.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Sydney

Newcastle Jets

17.04.2015

3-4

(1-0)

Sydney

Newcastle Jets

06.03.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Sydney

Sydney

03.01.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

22.02.2014

0-2

(0-0)

Sydney

Sydney

30.11.2013

2-0

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets

Sydney

11.10.2013

2-0

(1-0)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

02.02.2013

2-2

(1-1)

Sydney

Newcastle Jets

22.12.2012

2-1

(2-1)

Sydney

Sydney

13.10.2012

2-3

(1-2)

Newcastle Jets

Sydney

25.03.2012

3-2

(3-1)

Newcastle Jets

Sydney

05.02.2012

2-5

(0-3)

Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

17.12.2011

1-2

(1-0)

Sydney

Sydney vs Newcastle Jets prediction summary

Sydney meets Newcastle Jets in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia A-League on 04.12 Saturday at 09:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Sydney or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Sydney team to score and less than 2.5 for Newcastle Jets. Sydney chances to win are 45%. Newcastle Jets chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sydney scored 0 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Newcastle Jets scored 3 against 4 in its 2 last games. Sydney scored 0.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Newcastle Jets scored 1.5 against 2.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Sydney and Newcastle Jets have played 29 matches so far. Sydney won 18 matches in total while Newcastle Jets won 6 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.83 goals per Match and 82 in total.


Sydney scored 50 in total and 1.72 on average. In 15 matches pleayed at home Sydney won 10. Sydney won 8 matches out of 14 played away.


Newcastle Jets scored 32 in total and 1.10 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home Newcastle Jets won 3. Newcastle Jets won 3 matches out of 15 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sydney vs Newcastle Jets with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in A-League