Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaNew South Wales NPLSydney Olympic - St George City FA
Australia. New South Wales NPL. Regular Season - 2

Sydney Olympic vs St George City FA prediction, betting tips and odds

24.02 Saturday

07:00 CET

Belmore Sports Ground

Sydney Olympic
Draw
St George City FA

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
11St George City FA1001-10
12Sydney Olympic1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

1 : 2

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

1.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sydney Olympic

18.06.2023

0-0

(0-0)

St George City FA

St George City FA

04.03.2023

1-0

(0-0)

Sydney Olympic

Sydney Olympic vs St George City FA prediction summary

Sydney Olympic meets St George City FA in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Australia New South Wales NPL on 24.02 Saturday at 07:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or St George City FA and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Sydney Olympic team to score and less than 1.5 for St George City FA. Sydney Olympic chances to win are 10%. St George City FA chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Sydney Olympic scored 1 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas St George City FA scored 1 against 2 in its 1 last games. Sydney Olympic scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas St George City FA scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Sydney Olympic and St George City FA have played 2 matches so far. Sydney Olympic won 0 matches in total while St George City FA won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.50 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Sydney Olympic scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sydney Olympic won 0. Sydney Olympic won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


St George City FA scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home St George City FA won 1. St George City FA won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Sydney Olympic vs St George City FA with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in New South Wales NPL