Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - TirolSwarovski Tirol II - Kundl
Austria. Regionalliga - Tirol. Tirol - 19

Swarovski Tirol II vs Kundl prediction, betting tips and odds

11.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Gernot Langes Stadion

Swarovski Tirol II
Draw
Kundl

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
D
L
L
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Swarovski Tirol II185310-418
11Kundl183312-2512

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

36 : 40

goals

14 : 39

2.0 : 2.2

goals avg

0.8 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Swarovski Tirol II

09.09.2022

5-1

(2-1)

Kundl

Kundl

17.08.2019

3-4

Swarovski Tirol II

Swarovski Tirol II vs Kundl prediction summary

Swarovski Tirol II meets Kundl in a match of a Tirol - 19 round in Austria Regionalliga - Tirol on 11.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Swarovski Tirol II and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Swarovski Tirol II team to score and less than 1.5 for Kundl. Swarovski Tirol II chances to win are 45%. Kundl chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Swarovski Tirol II scored 36 against 40 in 18 last matches whereas Kundl scored 14 against 39 in its 18 last games. Swarovski Tirol II scored 2.0 against 2.2 in 18 last matches whereas Kundl scored 0.8 against 2.2 in its 18 last games.


Teams Swarovski Tirol II and Kundl have played 3 matches so far. Swarovski Tirol II won 2 matches in total while Kundl won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.33 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Swarovski Tirol II scored 9 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Swarovski Tirol II won 1. Swarovski Tirol II won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Kundl scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Kundl won 0. Kundl won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Swarovski Tirol II vs Kundl with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Tirol