Slovakia. 3. liga - East. East - 20

Svidník vs Slovan Giraltovce head to head

Not Started: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Stadium

Svidník
Draw
Slovan Giraltovce

35%

35%

30%

Head to head

Slovan Giraltovce

22.08.2020

3-0

Svidník

Next fixtures in 3. liga - East

Svidník vs Slovan Giraltovce prediction summary

Svidník meets Slovan Giraltovce in a match of a East - 20 round in Slovakia 3. liga - East on 11.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Svidník or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Svidník team to score and less than 1.5 for Slovan Giraltovce. Svidník chances to win are 35%. Slovan Giraltovce chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Svidník scored 7 against 35 in 11 last matches whereas Slovan Giraltovce scored 7 against 29 in its 12 last games. Svidník scored 0.6 against 3.2 in 11 last matches whereas Slovan Giraltovce scored 0.6 against 2.4 in its 12 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Svidník vs Slovan Giraltovce with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!