Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSlovakia3. liga - EastSvidník - Partizán Bardejov
Slovakia. 3. liga - East. East - 17

Svidník vs Partizán Bardejov prediction, betting tips and odds

10.03 Sunday

14:30 CET

Mestský Futbalový Štadión Svidník

Svidník
Draw
Partizán Bardejov

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
D
W
W
D
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
12Partizán Bardejov14446-1116
15Svidník14248-1810

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

16 : 34

goals

23 : 34

1.1 : 2.4

goals avg

1.6 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Partizán Bardejov

12.08.2023

2-2

(1-0)

Svidník

Svidník

14.05.2023

2-0

Partizán Bardejov

Partizán Bardejov

15.10.2022

5-1

(3-0)

Svidník

Svidník vs Partizán Bardejov prediction summary

Svidník meets Partizán Bardejov in a match of a East - 17 round in Slovakia 3. liga - East on 10.03 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Svidník or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Svidník team to score and less than 2.5 for Partizán Bardejov. Svidník chances to win are 45%. Partizán Bardejov chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Svidník scored 16 against 34 in 14 last matches whereas Partizán Bardejov scored 23 against 34 in its 14 last games. Svidník scored 1.1 against 2.4 in 14 last matches whereas Partizán Bardejov scored 1.6 against 2.4 in its 14 last games.


Teams Svidník and Partizán Bardejov have played 3 matches so far. Svidník won 1 matches in total while Partizán Bardejov won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Svidník scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Svidník won 1. Svidník won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Partizán Bardejov scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Partizán Bardejov won 1. Partizán Bardejov won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Svidník vs Partizán Bardejov with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. liga - East