Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comCambodiaC-LeagueSvay Rieng - National Defense
Cambodia. C-League. Regular Season - 12

Svay Rieng vs National Defense predictions and betting tips

07.08 Saturday

13:00 CET

Sports Complex Svay Rieng

Svay Rieng
Draw
National Defense

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in C-League

Svay Rieng vs National Defense prediction summary

Svay Rieng meets National Defense in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Cambodia C-League on 07.08 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Svay Rieng or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Svay Rieng team to score and less than 2.5 for National Defense. Svay Rieng chances to win are 45%. National Defense chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Svay Rieng scored 30 against 17 in 10 last matches whereas National Defense scored 13 against 10 in its 9 last games. Svay Rieng scored 3.0 against 1.7 in 10 last matches whereas National Defense scored 1.4 against 1.1 in its 9 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Svay Rieng vs National Defense with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!